Chief Operating Officer
Mays & Schnapp Neurospine and Pain
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Mays & Schnapp Neurospine and Pain to conduct their search for a Chief Operating Officer.
Mays & Schnapp was founded more than 35 years ago on the philosophy that the best treatment comes from a multidisciplinary approach to relieve pain, restore function, and improve the quality of life. In September 2022, Mays & Schnapp announced a strategic partnership with Compass Group Equity Partners with a plan to accelerate their growth in the Mid-South region and to grow beyond their current offices in Memphis, TN and Southaven, MS.
The COO will be part of the Atlanta based executive leadership team and will provide operational leadership and financial oversight in partnership with the CEO and CFO. The COO will work collaboratively alongside the CEO to establish long-term goals, strategies, plans and policies to help execute the organization’s aggressive growth plans.
- Inaugural COO for a growing PE backed neurospine and pain group.
- Help grow a highly regarded medical practice that specializes in state-of-the-art treatment for patients experiencing acute or chronic pain.
- Instrumental in developing new leadership team.
- Operational oversite of multi-state medical practice.
- Help define new practice opportunities including potential de novo locations.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and/or background in healthcare required.
- Minimum 7 years’ management experience.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Wendy Siegel, RACR
AVP Executive Search
|Troy Keach, MA
VP Executive Search
VP Executive Search
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.