Kirby Bates Associates, a national Healthcare Leadership firm, has an engagement opportunity for an Interim Director, at IVF Lab Pennsylvania.
- Direct and supervise the overall operation, administration, and technical aspects of the In Vitro Fertilization Lab and Andrology Lab.
- Engage in educational and research endeavors within the department and institution by establishing and maintaining a curriculum in human fertilization and embryology to residents, fellows and medical students.
- Maintain all regulatory protocols
- Directing and supervising all activities in the embryology and andrology labs.
Detailed knowledge of and able to perform ART and andrology procedures.
- An earned doctorate degree (PhD) from an accredited institution in a chemical, physical, or biological science as the major subject.
- Must hold a High-Complexity Clinical Laboratory Director (HCLD) or Embryology Laboratory Director (ELD) certification or its equivalent from the American Board of Bioanalysis (ABB).
- Two years of documented pertinent experience in a program performing IVF-related procedures.
Our Interim Leaders receive an attractive compensation package including housing, transportation, and regular travel home.
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Healthcare Leadership Recruiter, Interim Leadership Services
Office: 610-667-1800 ext. 351