Conway Regional Health System is partnering with Kirby Bates Associates to identify qualified candidates for their Surgical Services, Nursing Professional Development Specialist (NPD). This inaugural role welcomes diverse talent! Whether you’re a seasoned NPD Specialist, a passionate Nurse Educator, or a leader with expertise in orientation, precepting, or in-service training, we invite you to consider this unique opportunity.
Conway Arkansas, a suburb of Little Rock, offers beautiful lakes, hiking trails, and waterfalls; it is also a popular sport-fishing destination. The Conway Community Arts Association presents theater and other art opportunities, the Conway Symphony Orchestra performs many times throughout the year, and the Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre, based in Conway, hosts annual summer festivals. The city also holds an annual Eco Fest focused on sustainable initiatives.
- Develop and implement nursing excellence with evidence-based practice literature and research, including CRMC’s groundbreaking Periop 101 curriculum.
- Join a financially strong health system.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work for six consecutive years.
- Arkansas Business Best Places to Work for seven consecutive years.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Arkansas Registered Nurse licensed or eligible.
- Four years’ experience in clinical surgical services nursing practice.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Livonne Engebrecht, BA
Senior Executive Recruiter
Vice President, Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.