Sparrow Health System has exclusively retained Kirby Bates Associates to identify their next President for Sparrow Hospital in Lansing, Michigan.
The President will lead the system’s flagship hospital, a 733-bed teaching hospital located in Lansing, Michigan. The hospital provides care for the greater Mid-Michigan region, is a subsidiary of Sparrow Health System, and is affiliated with the Colleges of Human Medicine and Osteopathic Medicine at nearby Michigan State University.
- Reports directly to SHS President and CEO with a matrix reporting relationship to the Sparrow Hospital Board.
- Provides both leadership and strategic vison for the system flagship hospital
- Sparrow Hospital is home to the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the area
- Michigan’s first Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center and only one of 20 nationwide
- The region’s only Baby-Friendly Hospital
- Recognized as one of the top health systems in the country (Thompson-Reuters)
- US News & World Report “Best Regional Hospital”
- Graduate degree in Business, Law, Hospital Administration, or a related clinical field
- Degree in Medicine (MD or DO) preferred
- Minimum of seven years of senior level leadership experience within a health system
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Troy Keach Dennis Kain, FACHE
VP, Search Services SVP, Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.