Senior Director, Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
St. Petersburg, FL
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital to conduct their search for a Senior Director, Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute. As a research and teaching hospital, Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital offers the best in pediatric medicine, and the Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute (CBDI) provides pediatric patient care to children, teens and young adults with both rare and common cancers and blood disorders. The CBDI includes hematologists and oncologists who are all experts in their fields; a whole child approach to patient care that includes social workers, psychologists, Child Life specialists and other experts; innovative treatments; access to clinical trials.
The Senior Director, Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Institute, including oversight and financial management of a $10M budget, the physician clinical practice with 17,000 provider encounters annually, as well as clinical and basic research, and research administration. The incumbent will establish and implement the vision and strategic direction for the expansion of Johns Hopkins pediatric cancer care with satellite centers throughout the region.
- Collaborate in a triad partnership with the CBDI’s Senior Director, Nursing and Medical Director.
- Join the prestigious and growing Johns Hopkins Health System.
- Petersburg, on Florida’s gulf coast and part of the Tampa Bay area, is known for its pleasant weather; it is popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing.
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in Healthcare Administration (MHA), or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible leadership experience.
- A minimum of 3 years in an academic medical center or hospital/clinic environment or a health care integrated delivery system.
- Program knowledge or experience in pediatric cancer and blood disorders.
- Experience managing physician ambulatory practices including financial oversight, provider productivity (templates, productivity, etc.), and other components of the clinic/outpatient workflow.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Livonne Engebrecht, BA
Senior Executive Recruiter email@example.com
|Troy Keach, MA
Vice President, Executive Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.