Executive Director, Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute
Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
St. Petersburg, FL
*Revised title and qualifications, including nursing leaders with administrative business development experience are welcome to apply*
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital (JHACH) to conduct their search for an Executive Director (ED), Cancer & Blood Disorders Institute (CBDI). As a Magnet designated, 259 bed research and teaching hospital, JHACH offers the best in pediatric medicine. The CBDI provides patient care to children, teens and young adults with both rare and common cancers and blood disorders. The CBDI includes hematologists and oncologists who are experts in their fields; a whole child approach to patient care includes social workers, psychologists, Child Life specialists and other experts; innovative treatments; access to clinical trials.
The Executive Director is responsible for all administrative aspects, including oversight and financial management of a $10M budget, the physician clinical practice with 17,000 provider encounters annually, as well as clinical and basic research, and research administration. The incumbent will establish and implement the vision and strategic direction for the expansion of Johns Hopkins pediatric cancer care with satellite centers throughout the region.
- Collaborate in a triad partnership with the CBDI’s Executive Director, Nursing and Medical Director.
- Join the prestigious and growing Johns Hopkins Health System.
- Petersburg, on Florida’s gulf coast and part of the Tampa Bay area, is known for its pleasant weather; it is popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing.
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible leadership experience.
- A minimum of 3 years in an academic medical center, hospital/clinic, or a health care integrated delivery system.
- Program knowledge or experience in cancer and blood disorders.
- Experience managing physician ambulatory practices including financial oversight, provider productivity (templates, productivity, etc.), and other components of the clinic/outpatient workflow.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Livonne Engebrecht, BA
Senior Executive Recruiter email@example.com
|Troy Keach, MA
Vice President, Executive Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.