Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Washington Hospital Healthcare System to conduct their search for a Director of Case Management.
Washington Hospital Healthcare System serves approximately 320,000 residents in the Greater Bay Area in Northern California. Washington Hospital is a 415 bed, Magnet designated, acute care hospital providing a comprehensive list of high-quality services, which continue to expand through a growing affiliation with University of California San Francisco Health
Reporting to the Chief of Quality and Resource Management, the Director of Case Management will direct and supervise the activities of the Case Management department to provide and facilitate care coordination of timely/necessary medical care, discharge planning, utilization management, and community referrals. The Director of Case management will work in a multidisciplinary setting, collaborating with other departments to ensure appropriate and efficient usage of resources while providing quality services to the patients and their families throughout the continuum of care, in alignment with organizational mission, values, and policies.
- Join a reputable and nationally recognized mission driven healthcare system.
- Collaborate in a progressive triad model, and serve as a change agent through multidisciplinary rounds, while improving engagement with partnering physicians.
- Lead an experienced team of case managers working with utilization, care coordination and discharge planning.
- Live and work in the Greater Bay Area, known for the desirable climate and robust amenities.
- Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- BSN Degree and Registered Nurse with current California RN license required
- MBA, MHA, MPH degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible leadership experience as manager of Case Management
- Knowledge of applicable The Joint Commission standards and comprehensive understanding of hospital operations in a similarly sized and complex setting required
Salary Range: $174,283 – $243,984 (Dependent on Candidate)
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Executive Recruiter email@example.com
Vice President Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.