Barnes-Jewish Hospital (BJH), a member of BJC HealthCare, is a nationally renowned, Magnet designated, academic medical center. BJH, with 1,346 licensed beds, and the affiliated teaching hospital of Washington University School of Medicine (WUSM). BJH was the first adult hospital in MO to be designated as a Magnet Hospital in 2003. For 28 consecutive years, since the inception of the process, BJH has placed on U.S. News & World Report‘s honor roll of America’s Best Hospitals. The Department of Psychiatry at Washington University is renowned for its internationally recognized research program that studies the brain and sources of mental illness. The research benefits patients because the clinicians apply the most up-to-date research findings in their clinical practice.
- Supports continuous improvement of quality and service to ensure excellent in clinical outcomes across behavioral health services (100 beds across five units).
- Direct reports include two Nurse Managers; reporting to the Nurse Managers are Assistant Nurse Managers and three dedicated Educators.
- Provide effective relationship-based leadership.
- Build a culture of passionate patient care that supports employee engagement.
- Opportunity to work with an innovative ACNO.
- Four-time Magnet designated academic medical center.
- A mission driven organization.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, one of which must be in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse licensure required.
- Minimum of five years behavioral health nursing.
- Two years leadership experience.
For additional information or to nominate someone for this position, please contact Livonne Engebrecht:
|Livonne Engebrecht, BA
Senior Executive Recruiter
|Peggy Loughery, MSN, RN
Vice President Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.