Executive Vice President, Chief Nurse Executive
Buffalo, New York
Join the largest healthcare provider in Western New York
Kaleida Health has exclusively retained Kirby Bates Associates to identify their next Executive Vice President, Chief Nurse Executive to lead system wide nursing practice across Kaleida Health.
Kaleida Health is the largest healthcare provider in Western New York, serving the area’s eight counties with state-of-the-art technology and comprehensive healthcare services.
More than one million sick or injured patients choose a Kaleida Health facility annually, including Bradford Regional Medical Center, Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute, DeGraff Medical Park, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital and Olean General Hospital.
Kaleida Health also includes two long-term care facilities, outpatient clinics, and home health care through the Visiting Nursing Association of WNY, Inc. In addition, Kaleida Health’s hospitals support residency training programs of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, training hundreds of residents each year.
- Reports directly to the Kaleida Health President & CEO.
- Join a high energy, progressive organization that is committed to transforming nursing and the organization by “leading from the bedside”.
- Official healthcare partner of the Buffalo Bills.
- Opportunity to mentor and grow a developing leadership team.
- 10 years nursing management in an acute care setting with track record of nursing care excellence and ability to drive change.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree required, one of which must be in Nursing.
- Experience leading nursing in a union environment.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Wendy Siegel, RACR
Senior Executive Recruiter
|Peggy Loughery, MSN, RN
Senior Vice President, Executive Search Services
*Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.