Join an organization whose ethos is entrenched in establishing and sustaining healthy work environments for nursing.
American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN), the world’s largest specialty nursing organization, has exclusively retained Kirby Bates Associates to conduct a search for a Chief Clinical Officer.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) is accountable for providing strategic and shared visionary leadership that supports the creation of sustainable value for AACN’s members, staff, and other key stakeholders. The CCO is a key thought partner with the CEO and Boards of Directors in shaping and adapting a dynamic and integrated strategic vision that ensures high integrity clinical practice and advocacy activities that result in desired outcomes for the specialty and the Association.
- AACN is a hybrid/remote organization. The CCO can reside anywhere in the US; travel required.
- Join an organization that plays a vital role in promoting the professional growth and development of critical care nurses and enhancing the quality of care provided nationally.
- Serve as a member of the executive leadership team for one of the top professional nursing organizations.
- Salary of $275,000
The CCO collaborates widely within the AACN community to identify, translate, and facilitate opportunities and integrated action to address current and emerging practice needs. With the CEO and CFO, the CCO provides leadership in understanding AACN’s position in the various ecosystems to which the organization contributes. The CCO serves as a key partner in seeking and evaluating new opportunities for relationships and partnerships that significantly advance the mission of the Association.
- RN license required. Master’s degree in nursing or healthcare required. MNA, MHA or MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- A leader with a national presence that brings a large diverse professional network.
- Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in critical/progressive care clinical and evidence-based practice.
- Track record of achieving strong outcomes through leadership and influence in a wide range of national forums including inter- and intra-professional, healthcare industry and regulatory.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Wendy Siegel, RACR
AVP, Executive Search Services
|Peggy Loughery, MSN, RN
SVP, Executive Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.