Chief Executive Officer
St. Mary’s Home
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by St. Mary’s Home to conduct their search for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
St. Mary’s Home is just that. A home – in the very best sense of the word. A home filled with love, friends, activities, and extraordinary care. St. Mary’s Home is the only long-term-care residential facility of its kind in Virginia. Since 1944, the mission has remained to provide medical, therapeutic, educational, and recreational services for children and young adults with severe disabilities from newborn to age 21. The level of complex, around-the-clock care often too difficult for families to provide at home is provided in an atmosphere of warmth, nurturing and personal attention. The staff combines outstanding medical care with a gentle touch to nurture children and young adults. Through the Albero House, St. Mary’s Home has proudly offered care for adults 22 and over, since 2013.
The Chief Executive Officer will play a critical role in continuing the legacy of excellence in pediatric long-term care, advancing the mission, enhancing organizational scope, and ensuring the highest quality of care for their residents. The CEO will work closely with the Board of Directors, executive leadership, and staff to provide strategic direction, operational oversight, and integrous financial stewardship.
- Further the impact of a mission driven organization with 70 years of committed service
- Collaborate with a talented, engaged leadership group and governing board
- Serve as a brand ambassador for both a dedicated internal team and a supportive community
- Design and implement the strategic vision of the organization ensuring long term stability and expanded reach to children in need of complex medical care
- Master’s Degree in business or healthcare required.
- 5 years executive level leadership, preferably in a long-term setting
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations pertaining to long term care administration
- Proven ability to relate well to facility staff and donors
- Experience working directly with a board of managers, trustees, or directors.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Senior Executive Recruiter
Senior Vice President
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.