Director of Critical Care
Eisenhower Health, Eisenhower Medical Center
Rancho Mirage, California
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Eisenhower Health to conduct their search for a Director of Critical Care.
Eisenhower Health has been a leader in health care for the Coachella Valley since opening their medical center in 1971. Since then, Eisenhower Health has been growing steadily, adding services, capabilities, and facilities to anticipate and meet the needs of the expanding area served.
Eisenhower Medical Center is an award-winning, not-for-profit, full-service hospital offering state-of-art diagnostic, treatment, and emergency care from outstanding doctors, surgeons, and medical staff. With primary care, urgent care centers, multi-specialty health centers, and specialized programs across the valley, Eisenhower now offers comprehensive healthcare support from education and prevention to diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation through the addition of physicians, online access, and community events to enhance convenience and access for all.
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director of Critical Care is responsible and accountable for the fiscal, clinical and personnel functions on a 24-hour basis. The nurse leader develops and utilizes mechanisms for directing, evaluating and controlling operational activities towards accomplishment of divisional effectiveness and efficiency. The Director is responsible and accountable for developing, implementing, and integrating performance improvement plan into unit practice and assures implementation and maintenance of departmental/hospital Policies, Procedures and Standards of Care. The Director assures all State and Federal laws are in compliance and all TJC standards are followed in areas of responsibility.
- Join a reputable, nationally recognized mission driven healthcare system
- Work at top of license delivering extremely advanced care in a community based setting
- Build critical relationships in an evolving, collaborative multidisciplinary delivery model
- Lead alongside a dynamic Medical Director with a supportive senior management team
- Live and work in the community you serve, known for the desirable climate and beautiful landscapes
- Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Salary Dependent on Candidate Experience – minimum $140,000 – maximum $208,000
- BSN Degree and Registered Nurse with current California RN license required
- MSN, MBA, MHA, MPH degree highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of progressive clinical experience and 2 years of management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of fostering a culture of stability and trust among team
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Senior Executive Recruiter
|Dennis Kain, MHA, FACHE
Senior Vice President, Executive Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.