Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Arkansas Children’s to conduct their search for a Director of Neonatal Nursing Services.
Arkansas Children’s is the only health system in the state dedicated to caring for children and consists of two hospitals (Arkansas Children’s Hospital and Arkansas Children’s Northwest), Arkansas Children’s Foundation, Arkansas Children’s Research Institute, and Arkansas Children’s Care Network.
Arkansas Children’s Hospital (ACH) is a pediatric hospital with a Level I Trauma Center, that’s among the largest pediatric hospitals in the United States and serves children from birth to age 21. ACH is affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and is a teaching hospital with the UAMS College of Medicine’s Department of Pediatrics. ACH staff consists of more than 505 physicians, 200 residents, and 4,400 support staff. The hospital includes 336 beds and offers three intensive care units. The campus spans 36 city blocks in Little Rock and has a floor space of over 2,000,000 square feet.
The Director, Neonatal Nursing Services leads patient care service delivery within the 104-bed Level 4 NICU and ensures a shared vision for excellence in patient care, quality and safety, and evidence-based professional practice. The Director will implement care delivery models and strategies to achieve excellence and drive improvements in quality, safety, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Serve as a nursing leader in a Magnet-designated organization that values progressive, innovative growth
- Lead strategic planning for the NICU in the #1 rated hospital employer in Arkansas by Forbes Magazine
- Join a family-oriented highly collaborative organizational culture with opportunity for growth in a highly livable community
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required; Master’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Seven years of NICU nursing experience with at least five years of leadership.
- Strong track record of service line leadership, business acumen, and driving growth
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Senior Executive Recruiter
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.