Director of Nursing
Memorial Hermann – University Place Nursing Center
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Memorial Hermann – University Place Nursing Center to conduct a search for their Director of Nursing. Memorial Hermann Health System is a non-profit, award-winning, fully integrated health system with 17 hospitals, eight of which are Magnet designated and 270+ care delivery sites. University Place Nursing Center, part of the Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation Network, is a 60 bed skilled nursing facility that specializes in short-term post-acute and long-term care for seniors.
The Director of Nursing (Director) is responsible for providing leadership, direction and support to the nursing staff while ensuring the delivery of quality care to patients. The incumbent will plan, implement, review and control the budget and staffing, including developing and implementing robust process improvement. The Director will foster cooperative and collaborative relationships with physicians, as well as establish and maintain good inter and intra-departmental relationships.
- Model Memorial Hermann’s service standards of providing safe, caring, and efficient experiences to patients and their workforce.
- Demonstrate commitment to caring for every member of the community by creating compassionate and personalized experiences.
- Nursing degree from an accredited school of professional nursing is required; a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Current, eligibility or temporary/compact nursing license for a State of Texas license.
- Proven experience ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Professional certification in clinical area or management within one year of hire is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of progressive clinical experience.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated leadership experience.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Livonne Engebrecht, BA
Senior Executive Recruiter
Vice President Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.