Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Mercy to conduct a search for their new Director of Quality Management for Mercy Hospital Ada.
- New director level quality role responsible for quality initiatives within the hospital.
- Reports to Mercy Chief Quality Officer with a dotted line to the President of Community Operations.
- Leadership opportunity within a mission driven organization with a rich culture of service.
- Lead quality for a hospital with Leapfrog A (Fall 2023) and CMS 4-star rating.
- Direct reports include Quality Improvement, Patient Safety and Infection Prevention Leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field required.
- Current licensure associated with clinical undergraduate degree.
- Master’s degree in clinical, engineering, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years progressive performance or process improvement and design experience, including three years’ experience in a healthcare environment.
- Lean training and Value Stream Management tools experience.
- Demonstrated change management skills/experience.
- CPHQ preferred.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Wendy Siegel, RACR
Assistant Vice President, Executive Search
|Troy Keach, MA
Vice President, Executive Search
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.