Director, Talent Management and Workforce Development
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Bayhealth to conduct a search for their new position of Director, Talent Management & Workforce Development. The Director, Talent Management & Workforce Development will lead a broad set of forward-thinking workforce, development and organizational strategies that will support the attraction, retention and growth of employees and future employees of Bayhealth.
Bayhealth, a not-for-profit healthcare system, is comprised of Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus with 266 beds in Dover, DE, Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex Campus with 120 beds in Milford, DE, Bayhealth Emergency Center, Smyrna, Bayhealth Cancer Center, Kent Campus, Bayhealth Cancer Center, Sussex Campus, Bayhealth Medical Group Practices, as well numerous satellite facilities and employed physician practices encompassing a variety of specialties. Bayhealth is an affiliate of Penn Medicine for Heart and Vascular, Cancer and Orthopaedics.
The Director will have responsibility for the strategy and operations of workforce initiatives, employee development, succession planning, training, and orientation, as well as organizational development and effectiveness. Side by side with the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Director of Talent Management and Workforce Development will also create, implement and launch new programs that meet the workforce needs, business strategies related to talent acquisition and retention trends.
The Director is responsible for the creation, planning and execution of programming, and training and development opportunities that will span the employee lifecycle including the oversight, design and implementation of new hire orientation, training and development, and succession planning. The Director will also oversee organizational development, effectiveness and change management processes, while working in coordination with the other HR Centers of Excellence to ensure consistency of process, communication, and branding.
- Serve as the inaugural Director, with the opportunity to build the infrastructure of the new department.
- Join a two-time Magnet designated organization that values innovation.
- Create and execute an innovative workforce strategy to ensure a diverse, collaborative and mission-focused workforce.
- Live and work close to the beautiful Delaware beaches!
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or equivalent is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of progressively responsible leadership experience in leadership development and workforce management strategy.
- Significant accomplishments in the areas of talent acquisition, organizational development, change management, and team leadership.
- Proven experience implementing an enterprise strategic workforce planning program including forecasting and action planning.
For additional information or to nominate someone for this position, please contact Jocelyn Clarke:
Senior Executive Recruiter
|Peggy Loughery, MSN, RN
Senior Vice President, Executive Search Services
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.