Are you passionate about the environment where nurses practice and leaders lead?
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Tipton Health Communications to conduct a search for Executive Nursing Excellence Consultants to join their team. The Consultants will work collaboratively with Tipton’s clients to create better work environments for nurses/nurse leaders, increase trust in leadership and enable nursing teams to achieve clinical excellence. This is a remote position with some travel.
Tipton’s mission is to advance the nursing profession and partner with hospitals and nursing teams to improve patient care and outcomes. With the nation’s largest and most experienced team of nursing consultants and staff, Tipton is the innovator when it comes to the nurse leader work environment. Nurse leaders are provided with the support they need to address staffing challenges, engage, and mentor their leadership teams, improve nurse satisfaction, and drive better patient outcomes.
Tipton Health Core Values:
- We are kind, empathetic, passionate, positive, and resolute.
- We listen and respond quickly to our clients’ needs.
- We offer unrivaled service with impeccable attention to detail.
- We nurture strong partnerships based on trust, value, and consistent results.
- Everything we do, we do with integrity and great care for our clients, audiences, and each other.
- Join Tipton Health – where no two days are the same!
- Collaborate with clients on their journey from assessment and analysis to implementation and execution to achieve nursing excellence.
- Use evidence-based, innovative practices to empower nursing teams, and foster a culture of shared governance that drives continuous improvement, advances the profession, and enhances patient outcomes.
- Join a growing, highly collaborative team and report to an inspirational ACNO.
- Enjoy meaningful, rewarding work that truly makes a difference.
- Salary $110,000-$150,000 plus bonus and profit sharing.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees required, one of which must be in nursing. RN license required.
- Minimum of 5 years nursing leadership experience with a track record of success implementing nursing excellence structures and processes to achieve high levels of Nursing Quality, Patient and RN Satisfaction.
- Expertise in nursing excellence, shared governance, Pathways to Excellence and the ANCC Magnet® recognition program.
- Experience presenting strategic business proposals to senior leaders and/or executives.
- Data analysis and translation of data into actionable recommendations and interventions.
- Previous consulting experience preferred.