Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Bayhealth in Dover, Delaware to conduct a search for their Senior Director, Neurosciences Service Line.
Bayhealth, a not-for-profit healthcare system, is comprised of Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus with 266 beds in Dover, DE, Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex Campus with 152 beds in Milford, DE, Bayhealth Emergency Center, Smyrna, Bayhealth Emergency Center, Milton (slated to open 5/15/23), Bayhealth Cancer Center, Kent Campus, Bayhealth Cancer Center, Sussex Campus, Bayhealth Medical Group, as well numerous satellite facilities and employed physician practices encompassing a variety of specialties. Bayhealth is an affiliate of Penn Medicine for Heart and Vascular, Cancer and Orthopaedics.
The Director is responsible for the administrative, strategic, and operational oversight of the neurosciences service line across the Bayhealth Enterprise including financial planning, annual budgeting, recruiting, compliance, quality management, purchasing, and marketing. Specific departments of oversight include inpatient and ambulatory Neurosurgery services, Neurodiagnostic, and Neurology services. The Senior Director will partner with key stakeholders to grow market share and enhance current service line offerings.
- Strategic neuroscience service line leadership in a system level role.
- Report to a dynamic and forward-thinking VP of Operations during a period of organizational growth.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees required; Master’s must be in Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field.
- Six years of progressively responsible management experience in hospital operations or physician practice management including experience with budgeting and ensuring financial accountability within cost centers required.
- Ten years leadership with five years management in a hospital setting or service line management including clinical program development preferred.
- Professional affiliation with ACHE, MGMA, HFMA and/or FACHE, FACHMPE, or FHFMA credential preferred.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Senior Executive Recruiter
|Peggy Loughery. MSN, RN
Vice President Search Services
EEO Statement: Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.