Vice President Patient Care Services/Associate Chief Nursing Officer
Kirby Bates Associates has been exclusively retained by Bayhealth to conduct a search for their new system Vice President of Patient Care Services (VPPCS)/Associate Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO).
Areas of responsibility include inpatient nursing services, critical care services, patient care services business operations, virtual patient care services and nursing informatics across the enterprise. Also included are the services within the virtual operations center including centralized staffing and patient placement/transfer operations. The VPPCS/ACNO acts on behalf of the SVP/CNE in their absence or as delegated.
- Newly created system-level VP/ACNO role.
- Two-time Magnet designated organization.
- Reports directly to the system SVP/CNE.
- Member of the senior leadership team.
- Live close to the beautiful Delaware beaches.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees required, one of which must be in nursing.
- 5 years minimum of progressive nursing leadership roles.
- Transfer center/central staffing/nursing operations experience.
- Prior leadership in Epic.
- Previous VP/ACNO experience leading leaders in inpatient and/or emergency settings preferred.
- Magnet nursing leadership experience preferred.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact:
|Wendy Siegel, RACR
Assistant Vice President, Executive Search
|Peggy Loughery, MSN, RN
Senior Vice President, Executive Search
Kirby Bates Associates is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.